ADVANTAGES OF FRAME WOOD
1. The proportion of wood is high, and the characteristics of wood are well shown.
2. It has no twist since the center wood is maintaining the whole framework.
3. It reduces the damage of racket edge wear and cave in.
4. By making the center wood first, the surface is very flat since irregularity on the surface occurs when overlapping the layers.
5. It is safe to avoid dust generated during the processing of carbon and carbon fibers that cause industrial accidents.
6. It has a good pitch control because the sound when hit, it is transmitted to the grip well
7. The frame supports the power; the sweet spot is wide and the power increases.
8. It feels lighter than the actual weight thanks to its well-balanced head and grip.
See the video
ABROS C50 SPRUCE applied ABROS CARBON as center wood, a developed form of spruce to be used as table tennis which was originally used for stringed instruments.
You can experience the stable performance of table tennis dedicated carbon.
A typical frame table tennis racket includes all the richness of stringed instruments, the power of carbon, and the reverberation of the frame.
(Average weight: 88-92g)